PARTIES TO THE CONTRACT
- Hotel Petrovy kameny, s.r.o., Company ID No.: 60747099, with its registered office at Na strži 2097/63, 140 00 Prague 4, registered in the Commercial Register kept at the Municipal Court in Prague under File Number 119591 C, operating Hotel Petrovy kameny, located at Rejhotice 149E, 788 11 Loučná nad Desnou, (hereinafter referred to as the “Hotel”).
- The Customer – an individual or legal entity (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer” or the “Guest”).
RESERVATION OF ACCOMMODATION AND SERVICES
- Reservation of accommodation and other services of the Hotel and confirmation of this reservation by the Hotel is possible by email, online or by telephone.
- A reservation is considered valid and binding if the Hotel confirms the reservation to the Guest by email or sends automatic email confirmation generated by the relevant online reservation system.
- The reservation is completed using a payment card or by paying a deposit in the amount of the booked accommodation and services, or otherwise according to individual pre-agreed conditions.
- In the event that the Hotel or the Guest does not meet the conditions stated in point 3, the Hotel does not have to provide accommodation and services.
- The information provided in the reservation confirmation is binding for both parties.
PRICES, CANCELLATION AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The price is per room per night, including breakfast, unless the Guest chooses otherwise.
- 10% VAT is included in the accommodation price. Local tax, in the amount of CZK 30 per adult per night, is not included in the accommodation price.
- Cancellation of a confirmed reservation is only possible electronically (by email).
- Cancellation of a reservation made through a 3rd party (e.g. booking.com) must also be cancelled through this provider in the manner required by the provider.
- Changing a reservation, i.e. moving the booked services to another date, is considered to be cancellation of the original reservation and is subject to the same conditions as the cancellation of a reservation.
- Accommodation can be paid for by payment card in CZK, and in exceptional cases in cash.
- The Hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise a Guest card up to the total amount for the accommodation.
- For reservations with non-refundable cancellation conditions, the Hotel reserves the right to charge 100% of the accommodation price at any time after the reservation has been made.
- If the Guest does not arrive, the reservation will be cancelled and the Hotel will be entitled to charge the amount for the entire stay of the Guest.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF GUESTS
- Guests are entitled to use the reserved room and its equipment, as well as the equipment of common areas.
- Each Guest is obliged to register at the reception and provide information for the registration card, which contains the data required by relevant legal standards. Guests must present a valid ID card or passport upon check-in.
- The Hotel reserves the right not to accommodate persons who refuse to present proof of identity and persons who show signs of consuming excessive amounts of alcohol or addictive substances. In such cases, the rejected persons shall not have any right to compensation for damages incurred in connection with the fact that they were not accommodated in the Hotel.
- Guests are responsible for any damage caused in the room during their stay, and agree to pay any potential costs of repairs, replacements or special cleaning. The Hotel shall determine the amount of the payment.
- Guests are obliged to make claims for any and all faults and possible deficiencies during their stay at the Hotel so that remedies can be made.
- Guests are obliged to pay the costs associated with the use of accommodation services of the Hotel on the day of arrival at the latest, and to pay other costs (for restaurant or spa services, etc.) on the day of departure at the latest, unless otherwise agreed. In case of non-payment, the Hotel shall be entitled to charge the corresponding amount to the Guest’s bank card after departure.
- Guests may withdraw from the Contract based on the cancellation policy.
- Check-in time is from 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. Earlier check-in is only possible by prior arrangement with the Hotel, is subject to availability, and may incur a charge.
- Check-out time is up to 10:00 a.m. on the day of departure. Later check-out is only possible by prior arrangement with the Hotel, is subject to availability, and may incur a fee. If a room remains occupied without informing the Hotel after 10:00 a.m., the Hotel reserves the right to charge a late check-out fee. After 5:00 p.m., the price for another night will be charged.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the hotel. In the event of a violation of this regulation and smoking in rooms or other parts of the Hotel, the Hotel shall be entitled to charge the Guest a penalty of CZK 5,000 for cleaning the room or other parts of the Hotel. Repeated breaches of this regulation may be grounds for early termination of the stay without a refund. Smoking is only allowed outside the Hotel in a designated area.
- Night-time quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Behaviour that disturbs the peace and quiet of other Guests during this time is strictly prohibited (this includes loud music or TV, shouting in rooms and other disruptive behaviour). In the event of non-compliance with this regulation, the Hotel reserves the right to evict the Guest from the property. In such a case, the Guest must pay 100% of the full amount of the accommodation. The Hotel is under no obligation to provide alternative accommodation.
- Guest may not move equipment or furniture in the room or common areas without the Hotel’s permission. It is also not allowed to interfere with electrical networks or other installations in the rooms or other areas of the Hotel.
- Guests have access to the Hotel’s restaurant and outdoor seating area. Visitors are not allowed to use the Hotel’s accommodation services.
- Before leaving the Hotel room, Guests are obliged to turn off the taps, lights and electrical appliances in their room, to close the windows and to lock the front door to the room.
- For safety reasons, it is not permitted to leave children up to 10 years of age in the room or other areas of the Hotel premises without the supervision of adults.
- Guests are obliged to inform the Hotel of any serious accidents and injuries that they cause on the Hotel premises. In the event of injury or illness of the Guest, the Hotel will assist the Guest in obtaining medical assistance or transport to a hospital. All medical treatment is at the Guest’s own expense.
- The Hotel is not responsible for the personal belongings of Guests. The hotel recommends locking valuables such as jewellery, passports, cash, cameras, laptops, etc. in the safe or leaving them in the custody of the reception.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL
- The Hotel is obliged to provide accommodation on the basis of pre-agreed services that correspond to the Hotel’s standards.
- In the event that the Hotel cannot accommodate the Guest on the basis of a previously made and confirmed reservation, the Hotel is obliged to arrange adequate accommodation for the Guest in another establishment.
COMPLAINTS AND INFORMATION ON OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Guests are entitled to submit complaints to the Hotel about the quality of the accommodation and/or services provided if their quality or scope or other conditions do not correspond to the scope, quality and conditions specified in the Reservation. The Hotel undertakes to ascertain the circumstances of the complaint without undue delay and, in the event of a justified complaint, to ensure that the defective condition is rectified or to provide the Guest with a discount. Guests are obliged to file complaints with the Hotel without undue delay after discovering the defective provision of services. Any later complaints shall not be accepted.
- Information on out-of-court dispute resolutions: The competent body for alternative dispute resolution (ADR) between the operator and the client arising from the provision of accommodation and related services (consumer disputes) shall be, under Section 20e(d) of Act No.634/1992 Sb., on Consumer Protection, as amended, the Czech Trade Inspection Authority, with its registered office at Štěpánská 567/15, 120 00 Prague 2, Company ID No. 00020869, website: http://www.coi.cz/ or another entity authorised by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- These conditions enter into force on 1 January 2023. The Hotel reserves the right to change them and the Guest is obliged to abide by them in their currently valid version.
- Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, the Hotel, as the data controller, is entitled to process the Guest’s personal data to the extent indicated in the registration card, for the performance of the accommodation contract. Personal data may only be disclosed to third parties to the extent necessary to fulfil the purpose of processing personal data and in accordance with the GDPR. All Guests have the right to withdraw their consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes, the right to provision of information about the processing of their personal data, the right to updating, modification, correction, erasure or clarification of their personal data, and the right to obtain explanations and other actions in accordance with the GDPR, upon delivering a request to the Hotel by post or electronically via email.